Bolts, sockets screws, machine screws, self-tapping screws, and nuts are all essential components used in various industries for fastening purposes. Here are some of the types of bolts, screws, and nuts that are commonly used:
- Socket cap screws, socket CSK cap screws, and socket button head screws have a smooth, flat head and are used for applications where a flush surface is desired.
- Socket set screws, also known as grub screws, are used to secure one object to another.
- Shoulder screws have a smooth, cylindrical shoulder and are commonly used in precision machinery.
- Socket low head cap screws have a low profile and are commonly used in electronics.
- Hex Allen key wrenches are used to tighten and loosen socket screws.
- Plunger screws are used to secure a variety of materials.
socket button head screw
socket cap screw
socket CSK cap screw
socket low head cap screw