Bolts, sockets screws, machine screws, self-tapping screws, and nuts are all essential components used in various industries for fastening purposes. Here are some of the types of bolts, screws, and nuts that are commonly used:
Rivets and Inserts
- Closed end pop rivets are used to secure two objects together when access is only available from one side.
- Multi-grip pop rivets are used to secure two objects together when the thickness of the objects varies.
- Mono bolt rivets are used to join two or more objects together.
- Clinching nuts are used to provide a strong, permanent threaded attachment in sheet metal.
- Round insert nuts with flange (big/small) are used to provide a strong, threaded attachment in thin materials.
closed end pop revit
multi grip pop revit
round insert nut with flange